HCICTE 2016 special tracks are sessions organized by high-profile organizers that invite at least five (5) papers in a special session as part of the conference program.
Special tracks intend to extend the impact of the conference and promote its main goals.
Special tracks may belong to the Conference topics of interests or being others than those.
- The special track organizer will act as chairman of the special track at the conference.
- The organizer’s name will appear in the conference program and website as «Special Track organizer».
- Paper submissions for the special tracks follow the “call for papers” guidelines.
- The special track organizer will nominate the reviewers for their track’s submissions.
Each Special Track Organizer will receive:
- one free full registration for HCICTE 2016.
- two days of free accommodation (single room).
Special tracks proposals: February 28, 2016
Special tracks proposals acceptance: March 10, 2016