Authors are invited to submit original papers on research results or novel applications of ICT in education and e-Learning. The Conference is composed of several types of contributions.
Keynote Talks: These are invited contributions from well-known scholars and scientists in the field.
Full Papers: These include mainly accomplished original research results and may have eight (8) pages at maximum.
Short Papers: These are mostly composed of work in progress, fresh developments, individual projects or on-going work of PhD students. They have four (4) pages at maximum.
Special tracks: HCICTE 2016 special tracks are sessions organized by high-profile organizers that invite at least five (5) papers in a special podium session as part of the conference program.
A special track is a collection of papers on a theme that has been coordinated and led by the track’s organizer. The aim the special tracks is to bring together various research and development groups, to serve as a forum for establishing new collaborations, to attract both research results and work in progress, and to define main enablers and future challenges.
Special tracks intend to extend the impact of the conference and promote its main goals.
Special tracks may belong to the Conference topics of interests or being others than those.
Panels: Discussions on selected topics will be held. A proposal of maximum 250 words is expected.
Best Paper Awards
A “Best Paper Award” and a “Best Student Paper Award” will be given to the author(s) of a full paper presented at the conference, selected by the Coordinating Committee of the Conference based on the best combined marks of paper reviewing, assessed by the Program Committee.The awards will be announced at the conference closing session.
Each author of an awarded paper, and co-authors if any, will be entitled to:
- An official award certificate.
- The announcement of their achievement on a special conference webpage.
- The invitation for an extended and revised version publication in a book or a journal.
- A one year free membership of HICICTE (www.etpe.eu).
- A voucher for a free registration fee in the next HICICTE Conference.
- The papers should be written in English or Greek, the official languages of the Conference.
- There is a limit of four contributed papers per author.
- Contributions will only be published at the Conference proceedings if at least one author per paper is registered before July 31, 2016.
- The page limits above include authors’ information, abstract, tables, figures, references, etc.
- Authors should follow the references’ format (APA style), in the body of the manuscript and in the references section at the end of the paper as well. Every reference should be clearly indicated in the text and should be present at an alphabetical order in the references section.
- For camera-ready manuscript authors should use the HICICTE 2016 paper format.
Full Papers: Presentation time for full papers is 20 minutes plus 5 minutes for questions.
Short Papers: Presentation time for short papers is 15 minutes plus 5 minutes for questions.
A/V Equipment: All the equipment needed for the presentations will be provided. The Conference Meeting Halls will be equipped with laptops and video projectors.
Submissions should be in MS Word (.docx or .doc) format. Since all submitted manuscripts are subject to blind review, authors must remove any identifying information from their paper (name, affiliation, institution, etc.) prior to submission. Information regarding authors will be added during the final submission (camera ready) of the papers accepted for presentation in the Conference.Please submit your manuscript using the Paper Submission and Review System at easychair.
Submissions follow the conference paper format.
Camera-ready manuscript submission
Authors should use the HCICTE 2016 paper format or preparing their camera-ready manuscripts. Please submit your manuscript using the Paper Submission and Review System at easychair.